I’m going to be honest, I have no good ideas for Workout Wednesday this week.
So, instead, I’d like to give you a round-up of all the Workout Wednesday posts I’ve done so far and get some feedback from you on what you’d like to see more (or less) of.
- HIIT Kettlebell Workout-the original “Workout Wednesday” post with a High Intensity Interval Training workout that uses kettlebells.
- No Gym Bodyweight Workout– this workout was all about body weight exercises. Great for any fitness level with no equipment needed.
- Core Challenge-a workout full of core and abdominal exercises to strengthen your core muscles.
- 99 WorkoutÂ -5 different exercises completed 99 times, then 88, 77, 66, 55, 44, 33, 22 with an 11 minute run to finish it all off.
- Circuit Training-you’ll need dumbbells and a little bit of space for this full body circuit workout
- Burpee Challenge-Burpees, love them or hate them they sure are effective! This workout is all about burpees.
- Yoga-After the burpee workout of last week I toned things down a bit with a simple, relaxing yoga workout.
- Tabata-another 20:10 workout that burns calories and works up a sweat!
- Legs-self explanatory…this workout works your legs!
- Treadmill Ladder-this is a running/walking workout that uses the treadmill but can also be done outside
- Tank Top Arms-another self explanatory workout…this workout works your arms!
- 50/50 Circuit-half cardio, half strength, this workout had a little something for everyone.
- One Room Cardio-great for those of you who are in small apartments or have limited access to exercise equipment.
- 8 Stretches Each Morning-another lower impact workout with stretches to do each day.
- 500 Bodyweight Workout-500 repetitions of a variety of exercises, including burpees!
- Playground Workout-a workout that can be done at the playground while you’re hanging with the kiddos.
- 20 Minute AMRAP-a short, 20 minute, high intensity workout that features as many rounds as possible of various exercises
- 54321 Workout-5 minutes then 4 minutes, 3 minutes, 2 minutes and 1 minute. Complete this workout twice for a complete 30 minute workout.
- Ab Attack-another self explanatory workout…it’s all about the abs!
- Foam Rolling-ideas for stretching and soothing sore muscles with a foam roller.
- Upper Body Workout-another workout for the upper body in an interval format.
- Tabata Calorie Burn-ah Tabata, one of my favorites!
- Workout WednesdayÂ -I must have run out of creative names. This workout was all about dumbbells and circuits.
- Desk Stretches-stretches you can do right at your desk to combat the hours of sitting your body experiences.
- The Stadium-inspired by Lambeau Field this workout is all about stadium stairs.
Now that you have the rundown of all the previous workouts I want to hear from you!
What would you like to see more or less of?
Any specific workouts you’d like to see featured?
No comments yet.