Are you as passionate about natural health and wellness as I am? Do your beliefs in complimentary and alternative medicine ever make you feel you have no voice?
When you joinÂ Life Extension, you join thousands of other like-minded people who not only have a voice, but also an impact in the natural health arena. I’ve been a Life Extension member for over three years and I hope when you’ve finished reading this you might consider joining, too!
What is the Life Extension Foundation?
“The Life Extension Foundation is the largest organization dedicated to investigating every method of extending the healthy human life span. When seeking anti-aging therapies, health and nutrition, the Foundation has reported discoveries in the areas of atherosclerosis and stroke prevention, diabetes, prostate health, hormone replacement therapy, and other health concerns.The Life Extension Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization whose goal is to conquer the aging process within the next decade.”
They are a nonprofit. Did you catch that? That means they’re driven by a genuine desire to help you live a longer, healthier life, not by stock-market shares. That alone gives me confidence in their research and their products.
Focus on Aging
As their name implies, their focus is on aging. Yes, aging – but don’t stop reading this if you’re under 40. If you read my post on Alzheimer’s disease, you learned it’s almost an epidemic. So you need to take steps NOW to keep yourself healthy!
Funding Scientific Research
What you may not realize is most of the devastating illnesses people die from, like cancer, heart disease, strokes and Alzheimer’s, are caused by aging. The Life Extension Foundation (LEF) has provided scientists around the country over $110 million for research that searches for “authentic anti-aging and anti-death solutions” not just the exploration of disease states. Everything they do is focused on everything that slows and reverses aging and keeps you alive longer! Read more about their life saving research here.
The research LEF supports is paid for with the proceeds from the sale of dietary supplements members can buy from the Life Extension Buyers Club. You can also buy them from us! Natural Healthy Concepts is proud to sell the Life Extension brand. One of my favorites, and popular with our customers, is Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate. It targets the aging brain! When you purchase a Life Extension product you:
- invest in your future
- support biomedical research aimed at eradicating age-related disease
You won’t find anyone else who is funding this kind of research to help you live a long and healthy life!
When you become a “LifeExtensionist” you receive some amazing benefits. One of the best, is the annual Blood Test Sale they offer every Spring. You can save up to 50% on blood tests and comprehensive panels that would cost hundreds more through your doctor. I have a high deductible so this saves me a bundle! I’m also able to order tests my doctor might not even know to run, or the insurance would refuse anyway. There are too many other great membership benefits to list, but here are a few more:
- A monthly magazine that’s jam-packed with cutting edge information on the latest scientific and medical breakthroughs from around the world.
- Phone access to an amazing integrative team of health advisors (including naturopaths, nutritionist, nurses, personal trainers, etc.) They answer questions on products, address your health concerns and can even help you customize a personal regimen of diet, exercise, and advise on supplements you might take. You really get to talk to a live person and they’re very nice!
- You’ll receive the hardcover Disease Prevention and Treatment book ($70 value).
- You can join on a trial monthly basis for only $4.95/mo.
- Discounts off prescription drugs through the full-service Life Extension PharmacyÂ®. They even offer compounding for bio-identical hormones!
- Incredible customer service.
Thinking about joining yet? Remember the Natural Healthy Concepts motto – “Your health is the best investment you’ll ever make”… And you’re worth it!
Since I’m not quite the spry youngster I once was, I’m grateful to Life Extension and their mission to provide me (and you, too!) the research and products to live a longer, healthier life!
No comments yet.