Around the world,Â Earth Day, April 22,Â is a time when adults and children alike honor the planet by learning what they can do to protect and clean up the environment, raise awareness about environmental issues, and gain support to make a positive change for our planet.Â Here at Natural Healthy Concepts, Earth Day really serves as a reminder for us continue to strive to make environmentally responsible choices as a company, as well as in our everyday lives.
We take pride in our daily “green” efforts as a business, and especially appreciate it when the companies we carry are committed to sustainable business practices and providing eco-friendly products as well. Our homes, environment, and what we put on our bodies,Â are just as important to our health as what we eat; so it’s important that we use safe and eco-friendly products whenever we can.
This Earth Day, we’ve rounded up a list of our top eco-Friendly products at Natural Healthy Concepts! Try out the products, and rest easy knowing that you are using natural ingredients,Â while helping our environment!
Top 6 Everyday Eco-Friendly Household Products
- Dr Bronner’s Sal Suds Concentrated Biodegradable Cleaner– This all-purpose cleaner is perfect for general household cleaning, dishes, laundry and more. Made from 100% natural ingredients, this cleaner contains no preservatives or synthetic dyes, is green certified,Â 100% cruelty free, and biodegradable! Also, all of Dr Bronner’s products have an A rating by the Environmental Working Group. If you’re looking for a fairly inexpensive, eco-friendly household cleaner, this is for you!
- Wondercide EcoTreat Insect Control Concentrate– Are you looking for an alternative to harmful chemical pesticides and repellent? Look no further than Wondercide EcoTreat. EcoTreat is an eco-friendly pest control formula that kills and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, and more! It’s suitable for children and pets, 100% biodegradable, and can be used both inside and outside. And better yet, Wondercide EcoTreat is made from sustainable, naturally occurring renewable resources!
- Aura Cacia Air Freshening Spritz Refreshening Lime Grapefruit-Â This natural air freshener is made from 100% natural pure essential oils and contains no solvents or propellants. If you’re looking for a natural and eco-friendly alternative that quickly helps eliminate odors and refreshes the air, you have found it with Aura Cacia!
- Miracle II Miracle Soap-Â This natural soap can be used onÂ your skin and hair, and also around the home!Â Miracle Soap contains no added fragrances, colors, agents, or perfumes, is 100% biodegradable, and best of all, it’s eco-friendly!Â Dilute it with water and it can be used as a degreaser, clothing detergent, carpet cleaner, oven cleaner, and more!
- Wondercide BioDefense Indoor Pest Control– This natural, organic, and biodegradable pesticide helps get rid of unwanted insects and other pests in your house! It’s safe to use where food is prepared, where children play, and where pets sleep. The BioDefense can be used for residential, commercial, industrial, equine, and dairy pest control as well!
- Ecover Dishwashing Liquid with Chamomile and MarigoldÂ – This dish-washing liquid is completely biodegradable and 100% recyclable! It works great for cleaning and degreasing dishes and leaves behind no chemical residue! Ecover Dishwashing Liquid is a great all-natural product that should be in every household!
Top 6 Everyday Eco-Friendly Skin Care Products
- Zoya Nail Lacquer – The natural nail polish is long lasting, organic, and does not contain any harmful ingredients! Made in the USA, Zoya offers a wide selection of nail polish that adds shine to your nails and more importantly, is safe to use! Zoya is one of the most eco-friendly cosmetic companies in the industry!
- Acure Organics 100% Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil – Rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin A,Â essential fatty acids, and proteins, Argan Oil is one of the most versatile natural skin care products on the market! And besides being great for your skin, argan oil is also paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free, petroleum free, and cruelty free! It contains no synthetic fragrances, no harmful preservatives, and no artificial colors, either! Apply it to your hair and it works great as a moisturizer! Plus, all Acure Organics products are USDA Organic Certified!
- Derma-E Soothing Moisturizing Creme with Pycnogenol– Looking for a natural and eco-friendly solution for sensitive skin? Look no further than Soothing Moisturizing Creme with Pycnogel! This moisturizer helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and adds a nice smooth texture for vibrant, younger looking skin! It also contains no parabens, phthlates, sulfates, or artificial colors. Derma-E’s product line remains one of the best in the industry!
- Trillium Organics Advanced Face Polish Wrinkle Relief Cleanser with Evening Primrose and Cranberry– This natural moisturizer and organic wrinkle smoothing facial treatment is made with no preservatives, detergents, or synthetic fragrances! Works great for dry and wrinkled skin; and best of all, it’s eco-friendly! Trillium Organics products are all USDA Organic Certified as well!
- Miessence Aroma Free Deodorant – This deodorant is like no other on the market! As well as being aroma free, it is also 100% natural and contains no harmful chemicals! This aroma-free roll-on deodorant provides an effective formula, even for the most active people! Besides having Eco-friendly products, Miessence is committed to sustainable and responsible business practices!
- Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 100% Organic – Coconut oil has become the new celebrity in the natural health market. This great oil can be used in the kitchen, as well as on your hair or skin! When applied to the skin, coconut oil helps with anti-aging and protects against free-radical damage! Add it to your hair for as a deep conditioner! Garden of Life’s Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is USDA Organic Certified and Non-GMO certified as well.
I’m always looking for eco friendly products to use. Thanks for the list.
You’re welcome Jan! We are also running a sale on the products listed above until the end of the month–so if you’re looking at buying any, make sure you use the coupon code above so you can save some money as well!