Looks like Tom Cruise and other celebs are finding natural ways to stay looking youthful. Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream is a favorite of A-listers Cruise, Madonna, Kate Hudson and Reese Witherspoon. And that has fans flocking to the natural health aisle to find it; especially after the innovative cream has been touted by Dr. OZ and People Magazine as being a “Top Anti-Aging Innovation.”
Caffeine has proven to be very good for the skin’s circulation, and it also minimizes puffiness and redness, especially under the eyes. Caffeine also has amazing antioxidant properties, fighting off the free radicals and carcinogens that cause aging and damage to our bodies, and repairing any damage caused from the sun’s UV rays.
A 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream four week clinical study revealed these results:
– 97% saw reduction of puffiness
– 87% saw reduction of dark circles
– 93% say it reduced the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
– 100% say it improved skin hydration & moisturization
– 93% say it improved skin firmness/elasticity
Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream is concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing blackcurrant oil. Benefits include:
- 100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian
- No synthetic chemicals.
- No parabens or other chemical preservatives.
- No sulfates or other harsh detergents.
- No artificial fragrances or colors.
- No alcohol, No phthalates, No petro-chemicals, No propylene glycol or pegs.
- No animal by-products, Cruelty-free.
- No toxins, No fillers – never watered down with water, thickeners, emulsifiers or other fillers.
- No GMO ingredients.
- Do you have puffy eyes or Under-eyes Circles? (matchsoul.wordpress.com)
- Kate Hudson’s 5 Skin-Care Tips for Moms-to-Be (news.instyle.com)
- 5 Affordable Eye Creams That Really Work (bellasugar.com)
- Cooling Eye Cream for Dark Circles & Puffy Bags… by Diva Stuff (skingoodness.net)
- Best Time For A Coffee Break? There’s An App For That (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Can consuming caffeine while breastfeeding harm your baby? (eurekalert.org)
- 5 energy drinks chasing Red Bull’s success (newhope360.com)
No comments yet.