Feeling a little sluggish? Got a “spare tire” around your mid-section? You aren’t alone. And if you’re in the over-40 crowd, you’ve probably noticed your metabolism slowing down too.Â This month we’re seeing a lot more interest and inquiries on the dietary supplement 7-Keto, after TV personality Doctor Oz featured the product in a segment on âbelly-blasting supplements.â
Minneapolis-basedÂ Humanetics CorpÂ (supplement ingredient manufacturer) has developed the patented supplement featured on the program, and it looks as though the company is getting a lot of publicity and increased revenue from the exposure. 7-Keto is a natural byproduct of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), a hormone involved in fat metabolism. Published trials support 7-Ketoâs ability to reduce body weight and visceral fat.Â 7-keto DHEA may also enhance immune function, decrease muscle loss, decrease stress, increase metabolic rate and accelerate weight loss in healthy adults.
â7-Keto is a natural byproduct of a hormone in our bodies that helps to keep us young,â said Dr. Oz. âAs we age, the level of 7-Keto drops, slowing down our metabolism. The result: weight gain. But studies show that a 7-Keto supplement can rev up your metabolism to help you lose that fat off your belly. And the best part: itâs extremely safe.â
Dr. Oz then referenced a study in which patients took 200 mg of 7-Keto daily for two months to return their metabolism to normal rates. 7-keto should be taken in lowest dose that is appropriate for you.
- Benefits of 7-Keto Dhea (foodsventures.wordpress.com)
- Belly Fat Buster Featured on Dr. Oz (cocreativehealthsolutions.wordpress.com)
- Raspberry Ketones: Do they work? (naturalhealthyconcepts.com)
- 7-Keto DHEA the Fat-Burning Metabolite of DHEAÂ (Life Extension)
- 7-Keto AbstractsÂ (Life Extension, various abstracts)
- Metabolism of 7-keto- and 7?-hydroxy-neurosteroidsÂ (PubMed Central)