When it comes to energy, you probably feel like there’s never enough. With all your body is expected to do each day – from working full-time to cooking meals, cleaning the house, getting the kids ready for their day, and taking care of the rest of the family (even your pets) – when are you expected to get the rest you need so you can recuperate properly? Keep reading to find out about energy differences and ways you can help recharge your own batteries – before you get burned out.
Your time and energy are finite. They are not limitless. You need sleep and relaxation to unwind and heal. And even after enough down time, if you still don’t feel renewed, it may be time to turn to energy healing for help!
What is Energy Healing?
Energy healing is a holistic practice using various techniques to distinguish between the energy differences in your body and unblock any misdirected energy so it flows more properly throughout your body. Holistic practitioners known as energy healers believe that energy healing takes place on a higher frequency, changing a person’s vibrational energy, also described as “good vibes.”
When an energy healer unblocks the flow of energy in your body, you may vibrate on a higher level, thereby aligning with your greatest good and best self. While met with some skepticism, many people who undergo energy healing say it releases stress and anxiety, helps improve their overall mood, and allows them to feel more balanced.
However, according to Psychology Today, practitioners of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) also recognize energy healing as a method to facilitate healing, including through exercises such as Qi Gong, Tai Chi, acupuncture, and more. In addition, there are many other ways to practice energy healing as outlined below.
Energy Differences: 7 Common Types of Energy Healing
- Sound Therapy: Tuning forks are used to help promote emotional balance.
- Reiki: This massage for your aura attempts to stimulate energy to flow where it is needed most.
- Massage and Reflexology: Physical touch can help relax the muscles and ease tension.
- Aromatherapy: Your sense of smell is powerful, so diffusing essential oils into the air can help calm the mind, body and spirit. When shopping for essential oils, be sure to choose only pure, all-natural oils and blends from trusted brands such as NOW Foods, Gaia Herbs, or Plant Therapy. Also be sure to dilute a few drops of oil in water when using a diffuser, or place a few drops of essential oil into a carrier oil such as jojoba oil if you’re using it topically during a massage, for instance. You can even wear essential oils on-the-go using stylish bracelets or necklaces from Aroma Bling.
- Chakra Alignment: A licensed energy healer can help use a blend of the above techniques to improve energy flow throughout your body using your seven chakras, or energy transmission centers, represented by different parts of the body. This may also sometimes be aligned with healing crystals.
- Mindfulness Meditation: The art of being still, present, and fully focused in the moment can help you clear your mind and let go of stress.
If you take good care of your body through proper nutrition, sleep, and regular exercise, be sure to also practice the healing techniques mentioned above in regard to energy differences. You may find that you feel more energized overall.
How will you uncover your energy differences and start your energy healing process? Share your thoughts below!