Read the package insert on your child’s vaccines. That’s pretty much all I need to say if you’re wondering about vaccine safety. Then – do more research.
My post on 19 Things You May Not Know About Vaccines, is a good place to start.
I’ve come to learn that much vaccine information is tainted by special interest, given the vast evidence of corruption and special interest lobbying in government and business. So, always be aware of your source.
Before you make a decision, ask the following questions to determine if there is an ulterior motive behind the information you’re reading. Especially if it’s a study funded by the government or Big Pharma.
Vaccine Research Questions To Ask Yourself
- Who funded the research?
Does the person or company that performed the research stand to gain financially from my decision? In this case to vaccinate my child?
- If the researcher is a third party (like a university) do they gain financially from the company paying them to do the research?
For example, if a university is doing a study on a particular drug or vaccine, does the university have financial ties to the drug company? Most colleges and universities receive large sums of money from corporations.
- Who does the drug company/corporation answer to?
Like stockholders who expect to get a nice return on their investment.
- How many subjects were involved in the study and how many studies were there?
You’d be surprised how many vaccine studies were only done on a small number of subjects. This could be said of many studies, I know, but if there’s only a handful of studies and they’re all favorable, dig deeper. You’d be surprised to find out how many studies never make the final cut because they weren’t favorable.
Can You Trust The FDA & CDC?
Many parents agree to vaccination because the FDA has approved them or they’re on the CDC recommended schedule.
But are these government agencies bias and free of special interest? I’d say no and here’s why…With the enactment of the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), the FDA receives most of its funding from the drug companies in user fees. This essentially gives drug companies huge influence over the FDA. If you think I’m wrong, read the following articles:
- The FDA – Hazardous to Your Health
- FDA Wants More Money, Claims They Are a “Bargain”
- How Big Pharma controls the FDA
The CDC doesn’t have such a lily-white record either. In 2010 Julie Gerberding, then director of the CDC, left her position to become president of Merck’s vaccine unit. You’ll see in this Xconomy article that Merck makes 14 of the 17 pediatric vaccines on the CDCs recommended vaccines list. Here’s more from Suzanne Humphries, MD for GreenMedInfo.com:
“The CDC is in the vaccine business. Members of the CDC’s Vaccine Advisory committee accept payment from vaccine manufacturer. Sanofi-Pasteu, Merck and others specifically seek to employ CDC staff once their contracts have run out. Relationships have included sharing a vaccine patent, owning stock in a vaccine company, payments for research, payment to monitor manufacturer vaccine test, and funding academic departments. Thanks to a 1980 law, the CDC currently holds dozens of licensing agreements. It also has numerous ongoing projects to collaborate on new vaccines.”
And let’s not forget the country’s leading pro-vaccine mouthpiece Dr. Paul Offit, who’s earned anywhere from $30 – $46 million pushing vaccines. He received royalties as an inventor of a cluster of patents that protect Merck’s vaccines. In this case, the Merck Rotateq vaccine.
In an article from Mercola.com it says, “The high price placed on the patents raises concerns over Offit’s use of his former position on the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to help create the market for rotavirus vaccine – effectively, to vote himself rich.”
Paul Offit had a great personal interest in Rotateq’s commercial success. And more than any other individual in the world, he found himself in a position to directly influence that success. Unlike most other patented products, the market for mandated childhood vaccines is created by the recommendation of an appointed body – the ACIP. How impartial do you think these people are?
Do you think they have your child’s best interest at heart when billions of dollars can be made for shareholders?
Here are three links that will take you to dozens more articles calling out the CDC:
Finally, there is the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) who has serious conflicts of interest. Like partnering with global food giants, Nestle and Coca-Cola, to fund conferences and push formula on poorer populations.
They have plenty of financial ties to the drug companies who give them hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. They even helped build the AAP new headquarters!
I don’t trust the drug companies or the AAP, so you’ll have to check them out on your own. The people I do trust and respect are:
- Parents of vaccine injured or dead children (there are many thousands of them!) There are just too many “before vaccines” and “after vaccines” stories to simply call it coincidental. They trusted the system, vaccinated their children and paid a heavy price.
- Any scientist, medical doctor, naturopath, chiropractor, etc., who’s invested time, and their own resources and money, to investigate the potential dangers of vaccines. With the exception of selling a few books, most of them have nothing financially to gain by warning parents about vaccines. Your doctor, the clinic he/she works for and the pharmaceutical industry have everything to gain by pushing vaccines.
7 Reputable Vaccine Research Resources
- The Refusers – a great band with a message about vaccines. The man behind it, Michael Belkin, is a successful business man, vaccine researcher, and contributing author of the book Vaccine Epidemic. Most importantly, he’s the father of Lyla, his five-week old daughter who died hours after receiving the HepB vaccine. The education section of the website has loads of credible information.
- The National Vaccine Information Center – Started by Barbara Loe Fisher, who championed the cause of vaccine injured children after her son was hurt by the DPT vaccine. The National Vaccine Information Center is the oldest and largest consumer led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in the public health system.
- The International Medical Council on Vaccination – A resource for medical persons and laypersons. Their board of directors and board of advisors are all medical doctors. You’ll find webinars, videos and very helpful articles from incredibly knowledgeable doctors and scientists.
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny on Vaccines – Dr. Tenpenny has over 17,000 hours of vaccine research and is board certified in three medical specialties. Her articles about vaccine hazard have been translated into more than 10 languages. Can your child’s doctor say that?
- VacTruth.com – Loads of comprehensive information in this site. Founded by Jeffry Aufderheide, who’s son was also vaccine injured. Do you see a pattern here?!
- Mercola.com – Dr. Joseph Mercola is loved by millions in the natural health arena, but hated by many in mainstream medicine because he exposes the atrocities of big medicine, big food and big pharma. Mercola.com is the world’s #1 natural health website!
- GreenMedInfo.com – another fabulous vaccine resource, it’s jammed full of scientific articles straight from the all the respected medical journals, PubMed, the National Institutes of Health, etc.
There are so many more reputable sites, but this will give you a good start.
If you still want to vaccinate after checking them out, consider the following tests that Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride recommends. She’s also a physician who developed the GAPS diet and cured her son’s autism. Before any child is vaccinated, she proposes a comprehensive immunological survey that should be performed on every baby.
The immunological survey includes
- A questionnaire to assess the health history of the parent and the infant.
- A comprehensive stool and urine analysis to assess any risk of gut dysbiosis in the baby.
- A test to assess the infant’s immune system.
Depending on the outcome, your child should either avoid vaccination altogether, delay them, or when he does receive a vaccine, he should only receive one at a time.
You really need to educate yourself first on the gut autism connection and the role vaccines may play in this.
And lastly, if you want more proof of how vaccines may cause autism, watch this video from the Defeat Autism Now (CAN) Conference.
Deciding whether or not to vaccinate is not an easy decision. I wish you all the best.