As summer approaches, you would think the yards and neighborhoods would begin to fill with laughter and the sounds of hopscotch and skateboards. That’s how it was when I was a kid. We’d get out as soon as breakfast was over, and didn’t come back in until dad whistled or mom rang the dinner bell. (Yes, we really had one of those!)
But these days children are just as likely to spend their off time indoors texting from the couch while streaming their movies. Not good! New research suggests that youngsters are at risk of “screen addiction” because of the time they spend watching TV and playing computer games. Plus it turns out that nature deprivation leads to allergies and asthma.
Read More Here:
Check out our safe, all-natural and healthy remedies to reduce allergy and asthma symptoms!
- Get back to nature to reduce allergies and asthma
- Green spaces ‘deter allergies’
- Backyard Biodiversity May Stem Allergies
- Allergies, Autoimmune Diseases Less Common in Natural Environments
- Lack of Contact With Natural World Means More City-Dwellers Developing Allergies, Asthma (treehugger.com)
- Generation Of Kids At Risk Of ‘Screen Addiction’ (news.sky.com)